Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Spaghetti Night!
Tonight Avery tried spaghetti for the first time. She could not get enough. Every time we eat she is reaching for our food or watching as it goes to our mouth. I knew she would love eating real food. I think it was more that she was feeding herself than the food. I can't wait to watch her enjoy more variety. Avery had her 9 month appointment yesterday. She was 20 and 1/2 pounds and 27 inches. Her weight is in the 90th percentile while her height is in the 50th. She still isn't crawling but somehow gets herself around. She mostly pushes herself backwards as she tries to crawl. If she tries to go forward she rock/rolls herself side to side. She is able to go from her belly to sitting. She has had a cold for the past couple of days. It is so hard to hear her little cough and see her runny nose. Her monitor has been pretty quite tonight so I hope tomorrow is a better day for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww she has changed so much since the last time I "stopped by" your blog. Her teeth are so cute! Those eyes are just gorgeous! What a doll!
Sadie has 6 teeth now and can finally sit up on her own. She's not crawling either but scoots around on her belly backwards. LOL
Post a Comment