Thursday, March 5, 2009

Avery 8 Months.

 

Once again I find myself shocked that another month has passed. My little girl is getting such a fun personality. She still loves Ethan the most. When Ethan walks down the stairs in front of us I can hardly hold on to her because she is jumping and squealing while trying to get a hold of him. She is trying her hardest to crawl. I think she gets the concept but is unable to put it all together. The head bobbing up and down is usually what she accomplishes. The last week she has figured out that she needs to have her buns in the air but doesn't know what to do once they are. Ethan has tried to show her. Her favorite time of day is bath time. She is able to sit by herself. Ethan isn't the biggest fan of sharing a bath with her because he can't "swim". She loves to splash and pull at Ethan's hair. I usually take her clothes off right outside the bathroom then I hold her hands and she walks as fast as she can move her chubby little legs all the way to the tub. The entire way to the tub she is screaming out in excitement. We play a lot of patty cake. Today she started a new trick. When I say to her "isn't she so sweet" she tilts her head to the side and bends in half at the waist. It is the cutest, funniest thing I have ever seen.
Michael and I went Monday to look for a new house in Nebraska. Nana, Aunt PJ, Ray and Riley came to stay with Ethan and Avery. I came home Tuesday afternoon. Ethan gave me the usual hug and kiss. Avery was finishing up her nap. When she woke up I went up and got her. We walked downstairs and she was bleary eyed and really didn't act like she had missed me. I was a little hurt. We were sitting on her blanket and she was playing with a ball when she realized it was me. Her arms starting flying up and down and she was stretching for my face. When I picked her up she started giving me open mouth kisses all over my face. It was the best feeling in the world! I have a hunch when her Daddy comes home tomorrow he is going to get the same reaction.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: