Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Ethan the model.
Ethan really got in touch with his model side tonight. He saw I was taking pictures of Avery while she had her spaghetti and wanted to get in on the action. He has developed such a fun, comedic personality. I think he would have kept posing if I had kept snapping pictures. One of his funniest moves lately he reserves for Michael. If Michael ask him to do something, use the bathroom before we leave for example, Ethan salutes him. It is hilarious. I have no idea where he picked it up. Yesterday he rode to Logan's house in their car. Logan has a little sister, McKenzie who is 2 1/2. Ethan looked at Kim and said "your baby talks.". It is so funny that he thinks it is normal our Mackenzie talks but this one shouldn't. Another funny thing he did the other day was when it came time to pick up. We were playing at Logan's house and it was time to leave. I wanted Ethan to help pick up so I said to them who do you think can pick up the quickest Mommy or Ethan. He loves to race so I thought he would jump right in. He just looked at me and smiled while he said "Hmm, I think you can Mommy". Every day he surprises me with his sense of humor. I wake up everyday excited to see or hear what he will do next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a crack up and geesh could he look any more like Michael?
Post a Comment