Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Marion Crew
On December 20th the Marion crew came up. They got in around 5:30 Saturday night. We had dinner then the boys were ready to go. It was another group of terrific kids. They were so thankful for their own gifts and not once did we hear but I wanted that. After all the gifts were open it was another late evening. The boys stayed up playing with new race tracks and batman wings. Once we did wrangle them into bed it was probably another 30 minutes before they were asleep. Sunday was an early wake up call. Ray was really excited to get outside and fly his new helicopter. Unfortunately it was freezing but I had promised to take him out. He made it through 1 flight and decided to come back in. Luckily it did warm up a little later and all 3 boys went out to try out their helicopters. The house seemed so quite when they left I couldn't wait to see them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment