Saturday, February 7, 2009
Avery 7 months
I can't imagine so many changes in such a short amount of time. I have a little girl who sits up by herself, loves playing with noisy rattles, and loves her paci. She now says bye-bye. I love when she lets me rock her to sleep. This isn't all the time though. When I do rock her she always wants to feel for my hair and hold a piece while she falls asleep. However, there are times when she pushes at me because she is so tried all she wants to do is get in bed and go to sleep. The one thing she cannot go to sleep without is her paci. It is amazing because I had to work in the beginning to get her to take it. Now when I give it to her she gets so excited she giggles and jumps as I put it in her mouth. She loves to run her tongue over her tooth. It is funny to look over and see her playing with the tooth and you can see the wonder in her eyes. She loves Ethan so much. We usually have to wake him up for school. She'll go in with me and he'll want her to lay with him. She loves to blow raspberries on his cheek or his shoulder. He thinks it is funny. He is very gentle with her but is getting more involved with her lately. Last night she was going up to bed. She gave Michael a big open mouth kiss. When she leaned over to give Ethan a kiss she started trying to blow raspberries. It cracks me up that she knows to play around with him. When Avery and I went to pick Ethan up at school yesterday as soon as she saw him she started hopping up and down in my arms and squealing. I love how much she loves him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment