Monday, July 12, 2010
Avery
While Ray, Riley and Ethan played in the pool Avery spent her day talking to her peeps and sun bathing. She did join them for a little pool time but decided it was to chilly. She talked to Lauren and Dylan, her friends from down the road. Then she spent time throwing in the dive sticks for the boys. Then decided the wind was a little to cold and hung out in her chair eating snacks with her 'blanket' on. She had a blast with Ray and Riley too. Even though she is a little girl she can hang with the best of them. If the boys were going to do something so was she. I think I even saw her wrestling with them, even winning once or twice. The boys treated her like a princess. They let her get away with a little more than they let each other get away with. I'm sure she can't wait to see them again in August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment