Friday, June 5, 2009
My Coppertone Babies.
Ethan is turning into quiet a fish. He is so good at the pool. He knows where he can touch and stays in that area unless he has his life vest on. Tonight he was diving under and finding his diving sticks. When he gets chilled he jumps out and lies flat on the concrete until he warms up then it's back to the pool Michael said that is exactly what he did when he was little.
We have started doing 'homework' this summer. I want him to stay on top of his reading and writing. Everyday we spend 20 to 30 minutes doing one of the two. He has been very cooperative so far. He is doing well with his reading. Tonight he read a story from Dick and Jane for Michael. I can tell when he isn't into it though. His eyes start roaming around and he starts throwing out random words that he knows are in the book somewhere. The other day I would say a word then he would spell it and write it. I am so amazed at what he can do everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment