Sunday, April 12, 2009
Avery's 1st ouchy
Easter was a little rough for Avery. She was not being careful with her body at all. She got a new walking toy for Easter. I would have assumed this would have given her the first injury. She did fall down with it but never to the point of injury. She actually has gotten very good at walking with it. What caused her injury was a more simple fall. She was sitting in my lap and Ethan's toy pirate ship was in front of us. It was a little out of her reach though. She started reaching for it and didn't stop. She toppled out of my lap and hit the edge of the ship. I knew it must be worse than her other tumbles because it took her longer to stop crying. I first noticed the scratch on her nose. I thought that must be it and still laid her down for her nap. When she woke up Michael went in to get her. He brought her downstairs and said she officially had her first black eye. I couldn't believe how rough her sweet little face looked. Her bed head added to the sad look. It was as if she had gotten into her first brawl. I hope this will be her last time she gets hurt but know it probably won't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment