Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Our Hero
I ordered Ethan's halloween costume last week. It came in today. When I picked him up from school I told him there was a surprise on the porch for him. When he opened it I saw pure joy. He ripped off his school clothes and put it on. We had to go straight to the playground to show his friends. I was talking to someone at one point and when I turned around I found him holding Avery's hand and walking her to the swing. He was saving her. They actually played like that for about 10 minutes. Avery didn't know what was going on but as long as her big brother was playing with her she would do anything.
Since he started school a short 9 days ago he has become so much more outgoing. He talks to complete strangers. He always ask me if he can say hi first but then he runs off to talk to someone new. It is so exciting to watch him grow and change before my eyes. He is still a very good boy at school. Only 1 yellow star and I'm afraid it was my fault. A boy hit him on the rug so he hit him back. Nothing major but I had told him to not let anyone bully him. We had to revise our rules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment