Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Avery 3 months
I can't believe Avery has been here 14 weeks! She is completely amazing. Her newest trick is to hold her own rattle. She can't pick it up herself but if I put it in her hand she will look at it with awe. She started this 2 days ago. She is also trying to roll over. When she is laying on her back she arches into the most uncomfortable looking position. When I give her a little push her eyes are as big as half dollars when she realizes she is on her belly. I think she will be rolling over on her own by this time next week. She started being able to hold her head up while on her belly about 2 weeks ago. Today she was on her belly looking around with her big blue eyes. While she was looking around Ethan laid down in front of her. When she saw him she got the biggest smile ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment