Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School picnic

 
 
 
We had a great time at Ethan's school picnic. It was beautiful weather and there was a large turnout. Ethan was not completely happy until his best bud Blake showed up. This is Blake with Ethan on the space shuttle. While Ethan was playing I had a chance to talk with Miss Janice. She spoke so sweetly of Ethan that I left on cloud nine. She talked about how he has compassion for everyone. He is able to help kids feel better when they are having a bad day. She said he is never pushy about it but will just stand close to someone who is sad. This kind of lets them know he is there if they need him. The best thing she told me was "Ethan was a joy to have in class and she looked forward to seeing him everyday". There is nothing more she could say to make my heart swell with pride.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Renee said...

What a cool blog. I wasn't even sure what that meant-"blog"!! I love the pictures and the comments!! You do such a great job. Ethan and Avery are such sweethearts. We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the 25th!
Love,
Renee